My Favorite Summertime Skinny CocktailsJun 21, 2021
I love all things summer, including sipping some yummy cocktails out by the pool.
But I've noticed as I've gotten older, the sugar and certain mixes really make me feel bloated and yucky, totally negating the joy of day drinking!! So I'm always on the lookout for a delicious skinny version of some of my favorites.
Check out my top 5 summertime skinny cocktails:
- ½ lime quartered or 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) fresh squeezed lime juice.
- 5 mint leaves
- 1 cup ice
- 1 ounce rum White rum, silver rum, Blanco rum
- ½ cup Lacroix or Club Soda
In a glass, muddle lime and mint. Pour rum over lime and mint. Add ice. Top off with Sprite Zero, stir. Garnish with a lime slice and or a sprig of fresh mint.
Skinny Summer Cocktail
- Liter Pellegrino Sparkling Mineral Water
- 2 Lemons
- 2 squeezes of liquid Stevia
- Organic blueberries
- Organic strawberries cut into wedges
- 1–2 ounces of your favorite vodka
- Optional: 1 Mint leaf
- Optional: 1 peach (sliced)
Add the mineral water and vodka into a glass. Squeeze lemons and stevia into the glass. Take a quick taste to make sure the balance is just right. Next add blueberries and strawberries. For optional flavoring, cut peaches into small wedges and include with the blueberries and strawberries. For additional flavoring, add a single mint leaf. Serve over ice.
Skinny Vodka Lemonade
- Fill 12 oz cup half way with ice.
- Put about 2-3 second squirt of sugar-free lemonade.
- Add one shot of vodka.
- Fill up the rest of the glass with sparkling water
- Garnish with a slice of lemon and serve.
- 1.0 oz. Tequila
- 3.0 oz. Watermelon
- 0.1 oz. Simple Syrup
- 0.1 oz. Soda water
- 5 Cilantro pieces
- Squeeze of lime
Muddle watermelon with cilantro leaves. Add ice, simple syrup, and tequila. Shake vigorously and pour all contents into a rocks glass. Garnish with a piece of watermelon in a bamboo spike
- 1 oz. X-Rated Fusion Liqueur
- 1 ½ oz. SKYY Infusions Coconut
- 1 oz. Diet lemon-lime soda or lime sparkling water
- 3 oz. Light cranberry juice
- Shredded coconut
In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine X-Rated, rum, and cranberry juice and shake vigorously. Strain into an ice cube filled glass and top with shredded coconut for garnish.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.