As busy women it’s common for us to feel burned out, overwhelmed, unmotivated, and unsupported.
Oftentimes we are so busy doing for others that our dreams, our goals, and even our health is placed on the backburner.
Imagine dedicating a few days to just focusing on YOU! Spending a weekend at the beach with women JUST LIKE YOU that are wanting to feel empowered, connected, and supported.
Women’s Wellness Retreat
January 14-16, 2022 ~ Port Aransas, TX
Remember those BIG dreams you had for yourself? Those goals you wanted to achieve? How can you use your unique talents and gifts to create a life you were made for?
My three day wellness retreat is all about giving you the time to focus on YOU!
YOUR dreams, YOUR goals, YOUR health.
Imagine taking the time to find clarity. Who are you? What is your purpose?
This retreat will give you time to Rest, Relax, and Plan for the new year.
But the best part . . . you’re going to be surrounded by other like-minded women. Other women who want to live as their healthiest version. Women who will support you and empower you. Women to share your story with, vent to, cry with, and most importantly to laugh with and have a little FUN!
As busy women it is not easy to find real friendships, this retreat is a great opportunity to meet new friends, create new bonds, and to find your tribe while you rediscovery YOU! You're most authentic self.
Women often ignore the signs of burnout, just powering through life’s demands. Inevitably this will lead to chronic stress and adrenal fatigue 100% of the time. Giving your body time to recover and destress can help reduce adrenal failure, help balance your hormones, and increase your energy levels. It takes energy to make those big dreams a reality!
No matter life’s demands, it is possible for you to put yourself at the top of the priority list and thrive. Allowing your body to rest and reset will not only increase your energy, but help improve your mood, enhance your quality of sleep, reset your metabolism, and give you the mental clarity you deserve.
The Mind Body Retreat is going to provide you the opportunity to avoid burnout, reconnect with your goals, rediscover your strengths, and help you design a solid plan moving forward.
Let’s Talk About Who This Is Really For . . .
- If you’re at a point in your life where you feel like you don’t really know who you are anymore or you’re feeling lost or confused about the direction of your life . . . THIS RETREAT IS FOR YOU!
- If you have big dreams and goals but you’re doubting your capabilities, or those limiting beliefs are not allowing you to live as your most authentic self. If you just want to live as the best version of YOU and need help getting to that place . . . THIS RETREAT IS FOR YOU!
- If you’ve been feeling stuck, tired and in a rut with your health and fitness goals and you want to tap into your strengths, but can’t get started because you feel overwhelmed, distracted, unmotivated, or unprepared . . . THIS RETREAT IS FOR YOU!
- If you are lacking the courage, guidance, strength, direction, motivation, support, and the spark that you need to make that progress you so desire or you secretly wish you had the confidence to really go for it . . . THIS RETREAT IS FOR YOU!
- If you're just going through a difficult time in your life, or you have questions about goal setting and planning for this new season, you’re looking to get clarity on what you need to be focusing on and how to get from the starting line to accomplishing that goal . . . THIS RETREAT IS FOR YOU!
- If you just want to hang out with other driven, like minded women in a community that supports one another and are always willing to say “You can sit with us!” THIS RETREAT IS FOR YOU!
Challenges are often lessons to be learned, opportunities to grow, a chance for an awakening. They inspire you to seek out change, giving you an opportunity to gain strength, create happiness and confidence as you grow into the person you know you were made to be.
This retreat may be the weekend you need to allow yourself the time to ask the hard questions and reevaluate your purpose or life direction.
Without taking action you will continue to feel anxious, restless, unhealthy, depressed, lost, and overwhelmed.
Listen to that little voice inside you telling you it’s time to seek support, gain clarity, and unleash your truest self.
Sis, you were meant to be here!
Don’t let this opportunity slip by due to fear.
You are worth the investment of time, money, and energy.
Find clarity and discover your purpose.
Learn to trust your abilities, follow your heart, and grow into who you were made to be.
Create a plan to achieve your goals.
Gain confidence and courage as you become the realest you.
Create new friendships, find support, be inspired, and inspire others.
- 3 days and 2 nights stay in a beautiful beachside house *Guests will be sharing a room, but individual suites are available for an additional cost. (Contact me for details at [email protected])
- 5 healthy meals prepared on site (including dinner Friday and Saturday evening, breakfast and lunch on Saturday and Sunday brunch).
- Friday Night Wine and Crafts (who doesn’t love girl bonding time!)
- Sunday Morning Champagne Brunch
- Saturday morning group workout
- Sunday Morning Yoga on the beach
- Small Group Coaching sessions Saturday and Sunday
- Plenty of YOU time to rest, walk on the beach, read, swim (yes the pool is heated), and just relax!
What is the benefit of a wellness retreat?
Taking part in a wellness retreat can reduce stress and give you the inspiration and motivation you need to make some lifestyle changes. In fact, research has shown that wellness retreat participants experience both mental and physical benefits, immediately and long-term.
Not only are you surrounded by a bunch of amazing like-minded women that share your passion for wanting to live their best life, you may also discover a new hobby or interest, create new boundaries, goals, ignite some old passions, and begin to address any health concerns you might be struggling with.
If you’re the type of person who has a hard time slowing down or doing enjoyable, relaxing activities on your own, you may benefit from a wellness retreat and find the investment in your health to be very worthwhile.
We provide clean and comfortable accommodations as part of your all-inclusive retreat. You have a choice of either shared, *semi-private, or *full-private accommodations depending on your preference of stay. Rooms include linens, heat and a/c. (Semi-private and full private accommodations are available for an additional charge.)
Leave the cooking and clean up to us! Enjoy 5 healthy meals including 2 gourmet dinners, 1 post workout breakfast, 1 delicious lunch poolside, and a champagne Brunch. Special dietary meals are available upon request.
Space is limited to provide with you the most personal and intimate experience possible. With small group sizes, you are able to fully absorb the teachings , get to know your coach on a more personal level, and get individual guidance allowing you to customize your experience. There will be opportunities for small group coaching sessions as well as 1:1 coaching session upon request.
While there is going to be lots of personal growth going on, there will also be plenty of time to just ENJOY yourself! Join us Friday Night for a little wine and a fun crafting activity brought to you by Board and Brush, a live workout Saturday morning, Yoga on the beach Sunday, karaoke at one of the local beachside bars, and plenty of YOU time to rest, walk on the beach, read, take a swim in the heated pool, and just sit and relax!
Please note that your retreat package purchase is non-refundable, but your credit is valid for 1 year and can be applied to any coaching service Midlife Coach, LLC offers including online programs, 1:1 coaching sessions, or it can be used toward a future retreat.
The package is also transferrable if you would like to sell your package at the value purchased to someone you know or change the name the package it is under.
Naturally, no one books with the intention of cancelling or postponing their retreat, but unexpected things do happen, so please reach out to us ASAP if any issues arise.
Here’s what you’re getting when you enroll today:
3 days and 2 nights stay in a beautiful beachside house ($175 value)
5 healthy meals prepared on site ($175 value)
Friday Night Wine Tasting and Crafts ($75 value)
Sunday Morning Champagne Brunch ($45 value)
Saturday morning group workout ($35 value)
Sunday Morning Yoga on the beach ($35 value)
Small Group Coaching sessions Saturday and Sunday ($356 value)
Plenty of YOU time to rest, walk on the beach, read, swim, and just relax! ($priceless)
Total Value: $896 But when you enroll today, you’ll get access to everything for just $674
Don't forget the option to add additional 1:1 coaching sessions (valued at $389) for only $367